Forever have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our expanding team in Manchester city centre.
As our new Social Media Manager, you will have proven experience in the following:
- Organic Social: you will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of best practice organic social media strategies.
- Paid Social: you will have knowledge of native advertising platforms on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc and understand best practice guidelines for maximising client budgets.
- Influencer Marketing: you will have the ability to identify key social influencers within any given marketplace and understand how best to utilise them as part of a client’s social media strategy.
- Market Research: you should be able to demonstrate a good methodology in conducting market research both looking at a client’s current strategy, and analysing competitors activities.
- Content Marketing: you will have experience or knowledge in writing quality, engaging social media content that is able to generate interest amongst a client’s audience.
- Social Asset/Graphic Creation: an understanding of Photoshop and the ability to create basic graphics for clients.
- Content Seeding: you should be able to demonstrate an understanding of how to ensure client content receives maximum visibility through channels such as Reddit, Pinterest and StumbleUpon when appropriate.
- Market and Trend Research: you will have the ability to think fast and conduct research to gain an efficient overview of new trends and markets for clients.
- Analysis and Reporting: you will have a strong knowledge of social media reporting tools such as Facebook Insights in addition to being able to pull relevant data from Google Analytics.
- Account Management: you will have experience of working directly with clients, putting together pitches, reports and running account meetings.
You should also:
- Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing market.
- Be able to work within deadlines.
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) – you will be the main point of contact for most of your clients.
- Understand other digital marketing channels such as search marketing and how social media fits into the wider marketing mix.
- Be a driven individual who strives to achieve set KPI’s.
Company benefits include:
- Duvet day
- Birthday and Christmas off
- 25 days holiday + 1 day for each year of service
- Regular socials and Friday beers if in the office
- Flexible working hours and potential to work remotely on occasion
- Great company culture
Salary is commensurate with experience and market rate
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters please.