Forever Agency have an exciting opportunity for a Content Executive to join our expanding team in Manchester city centre.
- Writing content for a range of B2B and B2C clients, including blog content, website content, landing page content, infographic content, guides and white papers.
- Supporting the Head of Content in generating content in line with client strategies when required.
- Assisting the Head of Content with proposals and client reporting if required.
- Experience in writing quality, search engine friendly content.
- Ability to adapt copywriting style to suit a range of brands and sectors.
- Strong communication, time management, and team working skills.
- An up to date knowledge and genuine interest in the digital marketing industry
- A knowledge of SEO would be advantageous, including understanding the role that content plays in SEO, and being able to provide hands-on support implementing client SEO campaigns under the guidance of the Digital Marketing Manager.
- A knowledge of WordPress and other CMS experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Company benefits include:
- Duvet day
- Birthday & Christmas off
- 25 days holiday + 1 day for each year of service
- Regular socials and Friday beers in the office
- Flexible working hours and potential to work remotely
- Great company culture
Salary is commensurate with experience and market rate.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters please.