Social Media Executive
As Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for the success of all of the agency’s social media output, across multiple accounts and platforms and report to the Social media Manager.
- Working with the other members of the Social Media team, including lending support when required.
- Attending Social team meetings and keeping on track of targets across accounts.
- Undertaking parts of the Social section of proposals, as well as providing ideas and input where needed.
- Undertaking work on your own client accounts, including monthly reporting.
- Assisting with the Forever social strategy with input from your Social Media colleagues.
- Attending client meetings and pitches when required.
- Creating monthly content plans for clients organic social media streams.
- Organic Social – You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of best practice organic social media strategies.
- Paid Social – It is preferred but not essential for you to have some foundation knowledge of native advertising platforms on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. and understand best practice guidelines for maximizing client budgets.
- Knowledge of relevant tools – Experience of using social/outreach tools such as Hootsuite, Moz, Buzzstream, and setting up relevant listening streams.
- Influencer Marketing – You will have the ability to identify key social influencers within any given marketplace and understand how best to utilise them as part of a client’s social media strategy.
- Market Research – The ability to demonstrate a good methodology in conducting market research both looking at a client’s current strategy, and analysing competitors’ activities.
- Content Marketing – Experience or knowledge in writing quality, engaging content that is able to generate interest amongst a client’s audience.
- Content Seeding – Be able to demonstrate an understanding of how to ensure client content receives maximum visibility through channels such as Reddit, Pinterest and StumbleUpon when appropriate.
- Analysis and Reporting – Have a strong knowledge of social media reporting tools such as Facebook Insights in addition to being able to pull relevant data from Google Analytics.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing market.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand other digital marketing channels such as search marketing and how social media fits into the wider marketing mix.
- Be a driven individual who strives to achieve set KPI’s.