Senior Creative / Creative Director
Forever is a brand communications agency. In an experience-driven economy, clients engage us to help them envision and create their future. As a strategic partner, we craft people-first brand programs, experiences and roll-outs that differentiate and resonate in today’s ever-changing business environment. We stand by there’s no such thing as digital strategy, it’s strategy in the digital age
Our agency is home to creative problem solvers and sleeve roller-uppers. Those who overcome any obstacle to successfully put consumer-first ideas, products and technologies into the market.
Our people are willing to be part of a close-knit team that thrives on start-up mentality with big agency ambitions.
Our goal is to bring people and brands closer together. Closer insights, closer connections and closer collaboration.
What exactly is the role at Forever?
We are excited to be in a position to bring on a CD / SC to bolster our creative department further. The role is for a self-starter who is ready for the challenge and helps place forever as one of the most respected agencies in the north, whether through award recognition or client portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for a talented senior creative who will bring passionate leadership to the agency, supplying clients value chain with insightful ideas that solve real business problems.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides you with a platform to prove yourself, this is it. We guarantee that you will leave changed for the good or climb your way to board level. Because we help our people achieve their goals.
So come here to experience. To experiment. To make mistakes. To challenge your own limits.
What skills are we seeking?
You will be inquisitive, keen to explore new ways of doing things, put your mind to the test and come up with new and innovative ways of connecting culture-defining ideas and solving business problems.
A true collaborator who can understand and tap into the value of working with other teams across the agency, in particular, the client service and design teams, encouraging and championing this behaviour throughout.
You will be a naturally positive people person, able to motivate those around you to deliver their best work, helping them to build and nurture their ideas and inspire them to see things differently.
- You will consult with the planning department to generate creative briefs and additional briefing documents.
- You’ll be an expert at listening to and interrogating briefs, able to identify gaps and reject briefs as necessary.
- You are confident in questioning briefings (client or agency) in order to ensure the potential of an opportunity is both spotted and maximised.
- You will be obsessed with inspiring the team to generate ideas that have the potential to change behaviour.
- You’ll lead by example to consistently inspire the conceptual team to develop insight driven campaign ideas that drive our clients’ brand growth.
- You’ll continuously look for opportunities to inspire, innovate and harness new ways of thinking – and actively share with MD and the wider team.
- Tasks include writing campaigns, promotional, packaging, competition, social media, email and website copy, point of sale. The majority of the work will be with each digital channel insight to campaigns.
- You will write copy for the campaign, brand and tone of voice guidelines.
- You will generate ideas and assist the team to generate ideas.
- Occasionally you will write copy for agency external communications e.g. credentials, case studies, news items, our social channels, award entries and internal material.
- Helping to grow strategic client opportunities by developing in-depth relationships with designated senior clients, acting as their overall creative brand guardian
- Taking part in key client meetings and attending regular senior client reviews. You’ll be a confident and engaging presenter, able to construct and articulate stories that sell the idea clearly and compellingly
- You’ll sit at the all agency top table bringing gravitas in order to strengthen and grow lead agency status with clients
New Business and CSR
- Occasionally you will be required to assist with new business pitches and decks.
- You will be happy to be a contributor to our creative industry and give back to young creatives by volunteering time for students and graduates.
- Models high-performance behaviour, leading by example in openly demonstrating a desire to be the best that you can. Requests and gives feedback regularly.
- Takes personal responsibility for supporting and developing others by acting as a mentor, coach or leader.
- Allocates important projects and challenging responsibilities to others for the purpose of their development.
- A newly refurbished office located in the heart of Manchester
- Regular social events, Friday drinks and all the usual perks of working for a young agency
- Opportunity to shape and grow with the agency as we expand and develop into new markets
- 22 days holiday plus your birthday and all UK bank holidays of course.
- Christmas closing period
- A new PC or Mac, depending on your preference