Forever is rapidly growing creative agency – delivering innovative strategic thinking, creative ideas through social first thinking for a wide range of brands as their lead creative agency. As an integrated agency, we produce a large range of content and work, from brand strategies, social strategy and content to building open-source websites, we move at pace and precision. We are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to come and join our team – bringing with them solid experience in delivering brand strategies, website builds as well as campaign work.
A PM first and foremost, you also have good knowledge of the many types of assets and skills that can be created for a creative agency model.
You will be responsible for scoping incoming briefs across several key accounts within the agency, ranging from fintech, to foods/drinks, network providers and consumer/tech goods.
You will be working closely with the newly-formed Client Services team on a fast-paced set of accounts, which have ongoing multiple deliverables. There is a wide spectrum of work you will be involved in; from small-sized development projects delivered using internal resource, to large-scale brand campaigns with a range of our partners and freelance network.
The right candidate will need to confidently manage multiple stakeholders and self-motivate themselves. You will be proactive, have a level head, enjoy being busy and be confident to speak with tact and honesty to mediate and manage team members across all departments of the business. You will establish trust in your abilities and management style, and quickly considered a safe pair of hands when running projects and throughout all aspects of delivery. Above all you will enjoy the nuts and bolts of being a Project Manager, ensuring deadlines are met, deliverables are not missed and that the finances all add up.
Together with the Client Services team members, you will also be responsible for delegating to and working with specialist team members, managing timings and costs for such projects, and proactively report into Head of Agency and your Account Lead on status and issues on a regular basis.
What we are looking for
- Be the dedicated Project Manager for a selection of brands the agency has acquired.
- Experience of delivering web design & development projects
- Understand the fundamentals of commercial aspects within the agency environment
- Familiar with Agency turnaround times and ways of working – good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and enjoys the pace and challenges this brings
- Minimum of 4 years Agency background and familiar with writing/managing timing plans, producing budgets and recces, booking resources and working with a wide selection of people from entry level to Senior Management
- Good with finances – a solid understanding in production value, budgeting, clear financial communication and how to financially run efficient projects
- Good at reporting up and delegating down
- Digital agency environment would be advantageous
- A solid understanding of social media & brand
22 Days holiday plus all public holidays & your birthday off as an extra gift.
Company pension scheme
Corporate Social Responsibility – time is given to volunteer within the creative community
Annual European trip