PR Account Manager
Are you a PR consultant who’s looking to take the next step in their career?
This role will, without question, provide your career with an incredible opportunity to grow and develop.
Heading up the newly formed PR department, you will be responsible for its strategic growth and will help shape the sectors that you target for new business. The role offers great potential for the successful candidate to play a key role in the growth of the agency.
On a daily basis, you will work closely with the agency leadership team to deliver the latest thinking in PR across multiple channels. In addition, you’ll be using your strategic planning experience, sector expertise, and relevant media and digital knowledge to bolster client accounts, and will still be hands-on when it comes to writing first-rate copy.
For this particular role, we are looking for someone who is confident in handling national and trade media, digitally savvy, keen to explore new tools and technologies, and adept in producing content for a wide range of channels; from blogs, social media posts, and infographics to thought leadership pieces, and press releases.
It’s expected that you will have more than five years’ agency experience, ready-made relationships and a proven track record of delivering successful creative campaigns for companies and brands across corporate, consumer, and B2B sectors.
Key Roles :
- Liaise on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media
- Tap into your own book of media contacts to deliver client campaigns
- Work alongside digital and creative teams to deliver client PR briefs
- Support new business proposals with the creation of PR campaign strategies
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Work as part of the wider team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Promote news stories and features to the media
- Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
- Manage events, including press conferences and Promotional events
- Attend and promote client events to the media
- Assist with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines
- Commission market research
- Coordinate studio or location photography
- Undertake research for new business PRoposals and PResent them to potential new clients
- Manage the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation
You are :
- An experienced PR account manager with credible agency experience
- A track-record of orchestrating and delivering superb campaigns
- A strong focus on client relations and management
- A self-motivated and ambitious person who’s hungry to beat targets
A newly refurbished office located in the heart of Manchester
Regular social events, Friday drinks and all the usual perks of working for a young agency
Opportunity to shape and grow with the agency as we expand and develop into new markets
22 days holiday plus your birthday and all UK bank holiday off
Christmas closing period
PC or Mac Book depending on your preference
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive DOE