Forever has an exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive to join our expanding team!
Reporting to the digital marketing manager, we offer a competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Set up, manage and optimise paid search, display and remarketing campaigns for a range of clients and a range of budgets – primarily Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Daily campaign management – managing bids, budgets, quality scores and monitoring conversions.
- Provide creative suggestions in terms of landing pages and CRO
- Write compelling ads, optimising copy in line with performance
- Carry out thorough keyword research in order to identify new opportunities
- Manage budget & ROI – Deliver efficient cost effective campaigns, whilst constantly improving and maintaining all paid channels
- Analysis and Reporting. Producing regular reports for clients, as well as turning data into actionable insights.
- React to any Google Ads updates and new features, and implement them across client accounts
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
- Proven experience of planning, creating, managing and reporting successful PPC campaigns across Google Ads and paid social (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- Comfortable managing a range of budgets as well as generating ROI
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads, Google Ads Editor and Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager / Business Suite
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing PPC market, Google Ads updates, etc
- Must be mathematically and analytically minded, and able to provide insight on high level data
- Be comfortable liaising with clients
- Up to date Google Ads certification
25 days holiday
Bank holidays and the Christmas – New Year period given as paid leave
One additional holiday for each year of service
Enjoy your birthday off, plus one duvet day per year
Relaxed and friendly working environment
Flexible working hours