Paid Media Executive
- Set up, manage and optimise paid search, display and remarketing campaigns for a range of clients and a range of budgets – on both AdWords and social paid advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & Linkedin.
- Daily campaign management – managing bids, budgets, quality scores and monitoring conversions.
- Provide creative suggestions in terms of landing pages and CRO
- Write compelling ads, optimising copy in line with performance
- Carry out thorough keyword research in order to identify new opportunities
- Manage budget & ROI – Deliver efficient cost-effective campaigns, whilst constantly improving and maintaining all paid channels
- Analysis and Reporting. Producing regular reports for clients, as well as turning data into actionable insights.
- React to any Google AdWords or Social Media updates and new features, and implement them across client accounts
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
- Proven experience of planning, creating, managing and reporting successful PPC & paid social campaigns
- Comfortable managing large budgets of up to £100,000 per month, as well as generating ROI
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, Google AdWords Editor and Google Analytics
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing PPC/social media market, AdWords updates, etc.
- Must be mathematically and analytically minded, and able to provide insight on high level data
- Be comfortable liaising with clients
- Up to date AdWords certification