Head of Web Development
- Managing the other members of the Development team, including lending support when required, and overseeing their output.
- Motivating and driving the Development team: the ideal candidate for this role is enthusiastic, passionate, knowledgeable, and a strong team leader.
- Scheduling and leading frequent Development team meetings, keeping on track of deadlines on builds, and quality of work.
- Working with the Design and Digital Marketing teams to create high-quality websites.
- Full-stack WordPress and Magento experience.
- Development of WordPress sites using custom themes.
- PHP development of custom WordPress functionality.
- Frontend development of WordPress themes.
- Implement on-site SEO best practices.
- Employee Management: you will be the first port of call for other members of the content team when it comes to advice on strategy, accounts, client liaison, and time management.
- WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS
- Gulp build system
- Basic linux (CentOS/RHEL)
- Version control (git preferred)