Head of UX Design
As our Head of UX Design you will handle the full spectrum of users’ impressions and interactions with a given brand.
- Managing the other members of the Design team, including lending support when required, and overseeing their output.
- Motivating and driving the Design team: the ideal candidate for this role is enthusiastic, passionate, knowledgeable, and a strong team leader.
- Scheduling and leading frequent Design team meetings, keeping on track of deadlines on builds, and quality of work.
- Meeting with clients to gather information about their requirements
- Proposing and sketching out a range of visual concepts
- Create user personas, user journeys and site maps
- Create wireframes and prototypes using specialist tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and other design software (e.g. In-Vision/Sketch).
- Work on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences covering mobile phones, tablets and computers
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing, Content, and Web Development teams
- Liaise regularly with clients to ensure that designs meet their requirements and core business objectives
- Attend meetings to discuss and review progress on the project
- Redesign websites to make them more responsive
- Redesign or create mobile apps that are easy to use and configured appropriately for smartphones and tablets
- Use various techniques to create drafts and prototypes.
- Produce final design solutions
- Pitch creative ideas.
- Understand project requirements, concepts and briefs.
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects.
- Take on ad-hoc design tasks and work to deadlines.
- Teamwork skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends