Digital Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working across digital marketing campaigns, ideally within an agency environment. You’ll need to have a solid base of digital marketing experience, and be confident researching, designing and implementing digital marketing campaigns for clients.
You must think of yourself as a highly motivated, creative, forward-thinking digital marketer with in-depth knowledge of all things digital, including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email and Content Marketing.
As a digital marketing manager, you will be responsible for the digital marketing team, and all aspects of clients digital marketing strategies.
- Develop and manage multi-channel digital marketing campaigns across a range of clients. Including paid, organic, social and email.
- Ensure a high quality and consistent service delivery across the whole digital marketing team, overseeing all client accounts
- Be involved with new business acquisition – developing proposals and KPI projections for prospective clients
- Develop & drive our own digital strategy, including our content marketing, SEO and paid campaigns
- Conduct regular team progress meetings, and strategic planning sessions
- Liaise and meet with clients as and when necessary
- Stay up to date with trends and technologies within the digital marketing world
- 4+ years digital marketing experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Experience managing a digital team
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the full range of digital marketing services, including SEO, content marketing, on and off page optimisation, link building, social media, email marketing, PPC, & conversion optimisation
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console and other relevant industry standard tools
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding