As our new Digital Content Manager, you will have a passion for creativity within digital marketing. You will be responsible for the creation of regular content for a number of our clients across a broad range of sectors.
Working with account managers, you will devise content strategies for a selection of clients (topics will include fashion, business services, construction, education and more).
You will be responsible for producing regular blog content in accordance with a content schedule, so organisational and timekeeping skills are key.
You will be required to research and write engaging content, adapting your style to suit each client’s tone of voice, and you will be responsible for proof reading and editing your content to maintain a high standard.
You should also be able to monitor and report on the success of your content using various analytics tools. You need to make sure your work targets the right audience, engages them and delivers results.
As a digital marketing agency, everything we do is geared towards achieving results for our clients through increasing traffic and conversions. With this in mind, a knowledge of on-site technical SEO and Google Analytics is ideal.
- Managing the other members of the Content team, including lending support when required, and overseeing their output.
- Motivating and driving the Content team: the ideal candidate for this role is enthusiastic, passionate, knowledgeable, and a strong team leader.
- Scheduling and leading frequent Content team meetings and keeping on track of targets across accounts.
- Working with the Design team to devise Creative content for websites.
- Proven experience in creating content for the web. We’d love to see your portfolio!
- Some knowledge of technical SEO and the role content plays.
- Self-sufficient and proactive – you will largely set up, organise and run your own diary/way of working.
- A passion for the digital industry as a whole, constantly seeking to develop your skills and stay on top of the latest trends in the industry.
- A team player who confident liaising with clients.
- Experience writing website copy.
- Knowledge of Analytics.
- Employee Management: you will be the first port of call for other members of the content team when it comes to advice on strategy, accounts, client liaison, and time management.