Business Development Manager
Forever are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our growing team in Manchester City Centre.
As our Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will be to build a strong pipeline of ongoing leads via inbound leads, prospecting and networking, to develop sales of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social media, and email marketing), as well as web design and development, and branding projects. You will also nurture our current accounts, reporting to clients and helping the accounts to grow.
The ideal candidate will have a background in sales within a digital marketing agency, and will have a clear understanding of the digital marketing industry. A proven track record in sales is key, as is the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members. In return we offer a flexible, independent working environment and a competitive package which includes commission.
Business Development Manager Duties include:
● Proactively developing your own sales pipeline to promote the benefits of digital marketing and convert new business into the company.
● Handling inbound enquiries and following up leads in a timely and positive manner, to establish a positive rapport and convert into new opportunities.
● Gathering briefs from prospective clients, and feeding these briefs into the relevant teams.
● Preparing presentations/proposals.
● Presenting proposals to clients (face-to-face at senior management/board level), and closing deals.
● Looking after established clients, ensuring repeat business and identifying up-selling opportunities.
● Promoting the digital marketing capabilities of the agency, suggesting areas of improvement and maximising sales wherever possible.
● Attending client meetings when required.
● Solid and proven sales results.
● Experience of a sales/customer facing role within a digital marketing environment (ideally within a digital marketing agency).
● Interest and knowledge of digital marketing- trends, methods, and emerging technologies.
● Have self-motivation and the desire to exceed set targets and objectives.
● Superb communication skills, both verbally and written.
● Have a strong and well established network to bring to the role.
● This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-focused professional to join a well-established and exciting digital agency.
Company benefits include:
● Birthday & Christmas off
● 25 days holiday
● Regular socials and Friday beers in the office
● Great company culture
Competitive salary, plus commission structure.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
No recruiters please.