WHY WE’RE HERE?
Forever is a Manchester based agency. We make brands bold and famous by making them moving for audiences, connecting with them and helping them fall in love.
Ideas that are delivered and enriched by our nous and expertise for channels and technology; putting brands in the right places with the right people. And all proven by results.
We deliver creative campaigns and strategies, for forward-thinking brands including Shipyard and Barburrito.
WHY YOU’RE HERE?
Clients are our business. You’re the primary interface between Forever and our clients.
You’ll be expected to work with your clients to deliver the best solutions that Forever Agency can offer. You will manage the day to day demands of your clients and it will be your responsibility to ensure that your tasks are completed within given timelines, to budgets and to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients.
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES?
As an Account Manager, you may be managing multiple accounts. Some of your key duties will include:
- Day to day team point of contact for all tactical material on your accounts
- To develop a rapport with clients, troubleshooting conflicts as they arise and escalating upwards, if necessary, within good time
- To challenge client thinking when appropriate and in line with campaign objectives
- To complete and oversee full briefs for all projects
- To complete and own timing plans for all projects
- To scope and provide estimates to clients with sign off from your line manager
- Managing creative output
- Managing web and brand projects
- Ensuring that all activity follows sign off processes
- Ensuring the smooth running of your accounts operationally, ensuring processes are established and maintained to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Overseeing of status reporting both internally and externally
- Creation of client report presentations as required and appropriate
- Ensuring the commercial success of your accounts and profitability
- Spot opportunities for new business and highlight them to your line manager
- Undertake research of creative inspiration, competitor analysis and category trends to share internally
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
At least 2-3 years agency experience
A Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or communications (preferable)
Strong project management skills across a broad range of internal, cross-functional teams spanning the following departments; Editorial, Design, Research & Insights, Strategy, Creative and Production
Financial management of all project and retainer budgets
Understanding of brand processes, social, web, design and SEO
Experience in content production – still and video (preferable)
Strong presentation skills
A newly refurbished office located in the heart of Manchester
Regular social events, Friday drinks and all the usual perks of working for a young agency
Opportunity to shape and grow with the agency as we expand and develop into new markets
22 days holiday plus your birthday and all UK bank holiday off
Christmas closing period
PC or Mac Book depending on your preference
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive DOE